Apply for the Position of Traffic Clerk
• Exhibit Excellent Skills in Dealing with Customers and General Public
• Collects Traffic Fines and Permit Fees
• Balances Cash
• Produce Court Dockets
• Perform Data Entry
• Performs General Clerical Work, such as inbound and outbound phone calls
• Exhibit Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
• Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor and/or Mayor
Resumes may be dropped off at Brusly Town Hall or uploaded below.
Application, Job Descriptions, and Salary Ranges may be obtained at the Brusly Town Hall from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Resumes will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. January 22, 2018.